As Floor Manager, you have one goal in mind: to ensure that there is a superteam on your floor that gives the best of itself every day. You coach, steer and inspire. In short: you ensure that your employees are proud to be part of your team!
- You support and coach both team coaches and agents in order to realise the planned strategy for your branch.
- You meticulously execute the processes and working methods
- You take the initiative and lead the implementation of changes and improvements in consultation with the Management team.
- You work out incentives together with the back office and maintain a good balance in this respect
- You ensure compliance with internal company processes and procedures
- You facilitate and coordinate a fruitful cooperation between your employees
- If necessary (e.g. in case of illness), you take over the substantive tasks of the team coaches for a certain period of time
- You guard a dynamic, productive team spirit where it is nice to work and belong.
As Floor Manager, your door is always open. In fact, you are right in the middle of your people and you constantly radiate passion for sales. It goes without saying that you set an example. You ensure that agreements and processes are in place, both in the office and during the conversations that your agents have with the customer. You understand what it takes to be a real leader; you can manage situationally, i.e. use different leadership styles depending on the situation.
You work very closely with your team coaches and back office to make your branch a success every day!
Your specific skills:
- fluent in Dutch and French
- very sales oriented
- healthy dose of persuasiveness
- a good listener and you are able to lead by coaching and situation
- ability to sense/prepare the spirit in your team and take quick action when necessary
- a strong hands-on mentality
- fully understand the art of getting your staff to work for you
- good insight into KPIs and you can communicate these in a concrete and understandable way to your team coaches and agents
- ability to get your team to think along the same lines
- stress resistant and proactive
- experienced with standard office software; powerpoint, excel
What do we offer?
Besides the interesting job and a lot of responsibility
- A competitive salary
- Numerous extra-legal benefits
- You will be part of a super team
- … And so much more!
Then take the first step and apply with your resume via the Apply button or send it to email@example.com. Please, do not forget to include a short letter of motivation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please: no interims or agencies!