You will support our team, consisting of 5 colleagues spread over different locations in Belgium and the Netherlands, with all daily activities. This includes basic troubleshooting to adjusting scripts for our calling systems. You also need to do some management in our server park, creating and / or deleting user accounts.
As in most IT departments, no two days are the same. For example, you may have to deal with “outage” on Monday, so that you have contact with partners or providers to check where the outage is located and if possible create a work-around. A day later you tackle many shop floor related issues, such as troubleshooting noise-related issues or replacing hardware.
All in all, a position with a lot of variation and challenges to efficiently organize your (working) day.
- You have extensive interest in the IT world and you already have some knowledge of the following systems: Windows Server (2012 – 2019) Windows 10 Pro Windows 7 Pro Microsoft Office (specifically linking plugins and managing macros) Internet Information Services (IIS)
- You are able to work independently, with occasional support from colleagues.
- You are able to work well together with a proactive attitude towards your colleagues. You think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience
- You have a strong hands-on mentality
- You fully understand the art of getting your staff to work for you
- You have a good insight into KPIs and you can communicate these in a concrete and understandable way to your team coaches and agents
- You are able to get your team to think along the same lines
- You are stress resistant and proactive
What we offer:
You will of course receive a competitive salary, but we offer you more
- A nice team of professional colleagues who, in addition to hard work, are also up for a good (word) joke.
- A workplace at our office in Ghent.
- A varied job with enough freedom to determine what has priority over your other tasks.
- A thorough “induction process” so that you can bring your knowledge up to standard for our environment.
- The possibility of following training courses (both internal and external) so that you can develop yourself well within Soleo.
Employment: Full-time in our offices in Belgium combined with homeworking
Then take the first step and apply with your resume via the Apply button or send it to email@example.com. Please, do not forget to include a short letter of motivation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please: no interims or agencies!